Designed to fulfill the narrow web Stand-up pouch market, the compact Pacer pouch making machine is suited for the short run market place. It is a perfect fit for narrow web and digital printing market place.
The next steps in the evolution of the pouch making process
The compact Pacer pouch making machine is suited for the short run market place. It is a perfect fit for narrow web and digital printing market place.
Standard features included
- Independent servo draw systems
- Servo knife with independent servo sealers/coolers
- Built-in flange zipper system
- Five-zone web-tension control
- Nip-driven unwind system
- Built-in indexing conveyor
- Two independent punch carriages (one with tear notch and one with hanger hole)
- Auto-Tune temperature controls
- Heater and thermocouple break alarms
- Eye averaging function (smoothing function)
- Built-in 2nd cut feature
- Two side seal
- Three side seal
- Three side seal with zipper
- Header seal
- Stand-up K-seal
- Stand-up Doyen seal
- Stand-up K-seal with skirt seal
Machine Foot Print
- Optional Punch Shapes and Sizes
- Tear notch, hanger hole, sombrero, corner round, handle hole.
- Digital Readouts for Carriage Positioning
- Provides a more precise location positioning with absolute or incremental settings. Inch and metric conversion provided.
- Closed Loop Chiller System
- For maintained chilled water supply.
- Coreless Trim Rewinder
- Easy change spools, traverse wound trim with small foot print.
- Vacuum Punch Slug Removal
- This option provides a clean vacuum removal system for punch slugs.
- Web Tracking Guide
- Guides film at the front of the machine, allowing better accuracy for punches, web slitting and other pouch features. Eliminates side wander.
Pacer-356 compact specifications
- Stand-Up pouch making machine
- 14 inch (356 mm)
- Max pouch height
- 14 inch (355 mm)
- Max lay-flat web width
- 30 inch (711.2 mm)
- Mechanical speeds
- 150 CPM
- Max roll diameter
- 24 inch (610 mm)
- Electrical requirements
- 208 / 220 VAC, 75 AMP
- Standard core size
- 3 inch (76 mm)
- Servo actuated machine air requirements
- 12 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Min/max gusset size
- 0.5 inch - 2.5 inch (1.0 / 5 open) (13 / 64 mm)
- 12 GPM @ 50-55 °F
- Min/max pouch width
- 2 inch - 12 inch without skip feed (200 inch with skip feed) (203/305 mm)