The simple and easy to use design of Modern's Seal Integrity Tester allows the user to perform continuous testing of packaging seals on the production line.
With a simple yet sturdy design, our trim winders work with almost any converting line. Each winder includes a built-in dancer for intermittent motion systems, and tension adjustments can be performed quickly and easily.
- Built-in dancer for intermittent motion systems
- Traverse wind to allow high linear footage
- Simple wind tension adjustments
- Optional 3 inch core
- Standard collapsible shaft for easy unloading (coreless)
The tester is set up by attaching local compressed air and a supply of water is added to the test chamber. It takes less than a minute for the operator to perform a vacuum test. Simply place the package in the chamber, close the lid and apply the vacuum. Once the chamber reaches the required setting, check for bubbles that would indicate a failed seal.
Trim winder specifications
- Machine Speed
- 200 feet per minute / custom speeds available upon request
- Machine Dimensions
- 28” (711 MM) / 28 ’’ (711 MM) / 28 ’’ (711 MM
- Max Trim Width
- 3” (76 MM) / wider widths available upon request
- Wind Dimensions
- 16” (406 MM) diameter / wind width 15 inch (381 MM)
- Power Requirement
- v110 or 220 VAC / 8 AMP (110 VAC ) 4 amp (220 VAC )